Saturday 18 January 2014

DOING GOOD

Yachts on Pelican Point

This one of my plein air paintings completed on the beach at Matilda Bay. Oil on 25x30cm canvas. It has been sold, but will be happy to take commissions for similar paintings.
see my paintings at abrahamsart   


Some you will be aware that I am passionate about a better future for the world, for people and the environment and where the qualities of Justice, Peace and Harmony can be universally applied for the benefit of all human beings. I now also realise that this is unlikely to be achieved through war, violence, political, economic or religious activities or controls.
But it is achievable

May be I am naïve, but I sincerely believe in the potential
outlined in the following quotation.

“The betterment of the world can be accomplished through pure and goodly deeds and through commendable and seemly conduct.”
― Bahá'u'lláh


For me , this is a very true statement, so I should focus most of my activities on things I can do and control myself.


"Pure and Goodly deeds".

If that makes me a "do gooder" then so be it.

 
abrahams paintings

No comments: